Monday, February 4, 2013

Bulk Food!!!!!

I'm so excited guys! I just couldn't wait to tell somebody! As you know (or may not know, depending on how long you've been keeping up with me) we've been trying to eat healthier, and have a healthier lifestyle, for quite a while... We were able to for a while, when I was working, but now that I'm staying at home again (where I belong, and would much rather be) we can't afford it from the store.

Well, when I was at MOPS last week (I go with TJ, more on that another time), one of the ladies in a group I was in, mentioned buying food through the co-op. That perked my ears right up! Course, being me, I didn't catch who it was, or what she looked like, and I, of course, didn't stop her to ask any questions! Well, I finally posted on our MOPS group on Facebook today asking about it. And an answer came! Enter Azure Standard!



I'm so excited! The prices are great, and they have a drop here in town, so I won't have to have it shipped! You do have to sign up for an account to see the prices, but signing up is free, and you can get a free print catalog ordered if you are a new account. I will update when we make our first order, but I don't think it will be very long!

P.S. The above picture is a link, but if it won't work, you can go to www.azurestandard.com.

No comments: