Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Coupon Binder, and the growing garden!

This is my coupon binder! I found the binder at Sam's Club for $7 or $8 on sale.

This is what you see as you open it. To the right I have my pouch with scissors in it (2 pair so if someone else is helping there's one for them too). Behind that is one of the provided dividing pouches where I have pens, pencils, and a calculator. To the right are all of the coupons!

This is the farthest to the left. Where I have all of this weeks current ads.

This is what it looks like inside the right side. I used baseball card pages that hold 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 & 9 coupons.
This is what it looks like filled. I have sections for Food (Beverages, Canned Goods, Produce, Baking/Cooking, Snack Foods, Grains, Frozen/Refridgerated), HBA, Cleaning Products, Household Supplies, & Resturants.

The garden is growing again!!! We spent about 1 1/2 hours last night with the potato fork and hoe, working it up. We're hoping by next week we can have lettuce in the ground! The part that's dug up so far is the lettuce bed, that way even if we don't have the rest dug up yet, we can get it in the ground.

The daffy's are slowly coming back. Here's the pitiful one that I've been taking pictures of.


And here's a sideways (still can't figure that out) picture of the rest of the blooming ones. You can't see if very well, but the one closest to the porch also has some blooms on it.

No comments: