Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pictures from the garden :)

Wow! Hard to believe that this is the plant that I left in the back seat of the car 2 years ago and have kept trying to kill ever since :) It looks great! Every year I put it in a bigger pot and it fills it up! Hoping someday I can get one of those huge $100 pots to let it fill!


The Irises are opening!



More onions pop up every day! I think there are 5-6 in this one now!

Lots of onions!

Cucumbers!

Tomato plants

The potatoes are getting big :)

And, I couldn't post without more of my beautiful irises!!!

This is my favorite, I was hesitant to post it, so please don't steal it :) Creative copyright and such :)

1 comment:

Sharm said...

Love the iris photos, just beautiful! We are in Autumn here so I'll be planting some bulbs ready for spring:)