Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stolen Bicycle...

I am very upset, and I just wanted to let everyone know that it is not ok to steal a persons mode of transportation. My husband and I's bikes were stolen this afternoon and I am very mad about it, and even more mad about the fact that in this day and age there is nothing we can do about it. In Mayberry, people would have gone to jail for such a thing, and now we can't do anything but sit at home with no way around town. Something is wrong with this situation. Why can't I just move to a farm, where all of my equipment would be locked away safe in the shed. Just because I can't afford something like that doesn't mean that the hoodlums should come and steal what is rightfully mine. The thing that is very aggrivating about this is the fact that my husbands bike was on our front porch, right next to the door. They would have had to come up on the porch to have stolen it. That's some pretty brave stupid people if you ask me. Ok, well I think that's all for now...

1 comment:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

My daughters bike was stolen, at 13 it is hard to understand why people do this! It was later found in a ditch in our small town -- alls well. But still she was scarred! I am sorry for you guys, it is such a violation.