Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Display at the Library

This past month I had the display at the local library. I filled the display case with the bells that I have been collecting most of my life. My first one was at a Bible Study Christmas party with my mom when I was very young. I wanted to share it with you today. Here's what they said on the website about them, and pictures of them in the display.

Dawn has been collecting bells since she was five years old. She enjoys searching for bells when traveling and family & friends bring Dawn bells that they find on travels also. Check out the bells in various sizes and from states & countries.








2 comments:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Very beautiful! I use to collect small trinket boxes, I only have a few favorites left, the rest I have given away!

Dawn said...

Wow! What a nice bell collection! Don't think I would want to dust all those though. :)

I don't like anything for the home per say but for my Christmas items I collect villages, water globes, Santa's and am thinking about beginning on snowmen..we'll see. Thankfully I only take that stuff out once per year. :)

Hope you had a good weekend!
God Bless You in the week ahead!

~Dawn